My MAC Eye Shadow Palette | Neutrals

Continuing on from my last post on the Purples in my MAC palette, today I swatched and pictured the neutrals. As you can see I have a few more of these as there is a lot more to pick from when it comes to browns therefore making it harder to narrow down. Also because I don't have the Naked 1 or 2 palette these are my only options for neutral eyeshadow.. I wanted to get a decent variety! 

Phloof | Naked Lunch | Arena | Shale | Satin Taupe | Sable | Quarry | Charcoal Brown | Brun

I have a few classics in this collection such as Satin Taupe and Naked Lunch which are my two favourite shadows from the bunch. Obviously they are well loved by the blogging work for a reason- pigmented, blendable and smooth. I keep Phloof as my highlight colour for this section rather than Shroom which is what I use with my purples because it is a bit warmer so tends to work better with these shades. 


Again, sorry the numbers are backwards, apparently I didn't learn from the last post! These are all swatched without primer so you can get an idea of how pigmented they are. I mentioned in my last post that some of these work really well with my purples too. Quarry and Shale are the main ones and I think it's because they are so much cooler than the other shades.

25 comments:

  1. Following back via GFC and Bloglovin:) Let's keep in touch later on xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satin Taupe is one of my favorite eyeshadow colors! It's so universally flattering! Again, lovely collection! So much makeup envy! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get my hands on a few more shades but I love satin taupe and naked lunch :) btw lovely blog!!
    Lazy Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favourites too and thankyou x

      Delete
  4. Great neutral collection! I want the sable color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors :)
    www.fineartandyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the colors x
    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely colours!! Neutrals are my favourites colours for eyeshadows :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a nice variety. Number 3 looks amazing! :)

    Emily / Glittery Teacups

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely collection.. I love MAC Eyeshadow too..

    Anyway, want to follow each other on Bloglovin & GFC ?
    Do drop me a comment if you have followed me ya, I will definitely follow you back ! :D * Pinky swear*

    www.smallnhot.com
    facebook/smallnhot | twitter/mysarah159 | BlogLovin/smallnhot

    ReplyDelete
  11. all the colours that you have looks amazing!



    xoxo;
    Glitter DailyBeauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, great colors, dear! love it!

    xx
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello, great post. love the makeup

    http://www.sibaritismosdeinma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for the swatches!
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. These colors look so pretty! I love how pigmented they are!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They all look beautiful:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Followed you via GFC and Bloglovin! I also added you on Google+
    Hope you could follow me back!

    Here's the link so you can follow me EASILY!
    Follow The Slim Kid Inside on GFC, HERE!
    Follow The Slim Kid Inside on Bloglovin, HERE!

    New Post Up On The Blog: 2014 FIFA World Cup Wishlist | www.Tidestore.com

    With Love,
    Monique (The Slim Kid Inside)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love number 4 the most !!
    but number 1 is a pretty color too

    anyway would you mind if we follow each other ?
    i've already follow you

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool post i love mac cosmetics.

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete