FLATTERING MOM JEANS THAT FIT AROUND THE BUM


Every pair of mom jeans I've tried on have been massive and unflattering, nothing like what they look like on Tumblr and Pinterest which is so depressing because I enjoy channeling my inner 90's 'Rachel from Friends' girl. And I know it did my mental health no good scrolling through these sites being jealous of all the women who had found a pair of mom jeans that fit them round the bum... but finally I found a style, the Asos Farleigh High Waist Slim Mom Jeans. I got these in a W26 L32/size 8 (my normal jeans size for Topshop) and they fit perfectly around my waist and bum. I've found these soo much nicer than the Topshop mom jeans which as you will know is crazy as I live by Topshop jeans. I definitely recommend trying the Asos ones out if you've been after a pair of mom jeans that aren't seriously baggy and not too expensive either. Loads are on sale at the moment as well, no need to thank me!

21 comments:

  1. Great fit!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, got to love a good fitting pair of jeans :) x

      Delete
  3. These look great on you!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's literally impossible for me to find any type of jeans i like, i love having the skinny look but my bum refuses to fit in anything haha so i have to deal with baggyish skinny jeans :{
    These look fab though!
    Love Vicki <3 victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh no! I'm sure they still look great though x

      Delete
  5. They're amazing and suit you so well!
    I started following your lovely blog on GFC!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so good on you. I desperately need a pair of mom jeans too. And ASOS is usually cheaper than Topshop which is a bonus x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, you should definitely check these out and yeah they're so much cheaper! These ones are now in the sale! x

      Delete
  7. Jeans look great!!!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can never find jeans that fit properly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can never find jeans that fit properly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found this review looking for thoughts on the asos mom jeans as like you, the topshop ones do me no favours (even though I swear by the Jamie jeans, weird hey)! I think I'll be purchasing a pair soon for sure, and so glad I found your blog because I'm always looking for new ones to follow x

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    x Chontelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally exactly the same as me, I love Jamie jeans but the Mom jeans are horrible!! Let me know if you like the Asos ones! x

      Delete
  11. Do you mind if I ask what measurements your waist and hips are? I am debating between the 26 and 28, I'm a 27 at Urban Outfitters... but my very inner waist measures 26 inches, and my hips are around 36 inches...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I'm 26 on the hips and 23 on the waist. I'm a 25 at Urban Outfitters BDG. I have the 26 in these and they fit nicely around the waist which normally doesn't happen as my waist is smaller. So I guess I'd say go for the 28 as they seem to come up small on the waist which would be perfect for you! Can you order both and return one?

      Delete