AN ENGLISH DAY OUT #1 | HEVER CASTLE




I wish I could constantly write about travel adventures and amazing holidays I've been on but unfortunately neither student finance or my pay cheques are that generous... so I'll settle for a little English day out instead which hopefully those of you from outside of the UK will enjoy reading about! Today I went to Hever Castle, previously the home of Anne Boleyn but more recently restored by the Astor family. It is quite beautiful as you can see and the weather was amazing, my feet got a little sun burnt... struggles of being so pale. We ate lunch in the moat restaurant where I had the most delicious flapjack, I'd go back just to get another though of course it was all really impressive. I used to go there a lot as a child and vaguely remember playing in the water maze so it was nice to go back. As it's the summer holidays I'm sure there will be a few more of these posts coming up so I hope you liked! 

#1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5

12 comments:

  1. Wow, that is amazing!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!! Wouldn't say no to living there haha x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful place and pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Kisses

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them and I know it's so amazing! x

      Delete
  3. These are spectacular photos! Haver Castle looks like such a quaint and peaceful place :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I super miss England right now!! This looks like such a fun day out! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh haha, hopefully you can visit soon! It was really lovely x

      Delete