AN ENGLISH DAY OUT #2 | HASTINGS BEER FESTIVAL


This post is pretty late as the beer festival was at least a month ago but better late than never and as it quite perfectly fits in with the 'English day out' posts I'm starting I don't really mind. Now I'm not really sure if beer festivals are more of a German thing, I'm thinking of Oktoberfest (does anyone know?) put drinking local brew in the park in the afternoon felt pretty English to me.. not to mention being surrounded by Union Jack bunting. The weather was lovely and mild and the atmosphere was calm and happy, everyone just chilling watching the sun go down. Later on in the evenings some local bands played on the stage in the tent and overall it was really fun. I went to Reading Festival a few years ago and it was certainly nothing like how cute and quaint this one is. Does anyone else have a local beer festival that they enjoy going to? 

#1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5

8 comments:

  1. This sounds so cool- definitely something my boyfriend would appreciate! I'm not that much of a fan of beer, but I bet it's so cute with a lovely atmosphere!

    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I bet haha, and me neither really but thats exactly it. There is lots of local cider to choose from too luckily! x

      Delete
  2. Sounds great!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/white-vest.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful day! Sounds so fun.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice day , beer !!!!!! festival !!!!! hahaha


    Kisses

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete