Day Trip To Sunny Hastings

Finally the sun is out again, just in time for my birthday! And like the old woman I am, no girls night out to celebrate. Instead a day trip to Hastings Old Town with my mum and friends because, obviously pretty architecture, sun and lunch appeals. We went here (recommend!) and I had a falafel meze which was amaaazing and lemon drizzle cake for dessert which was equally amazing.  Other than food we wandered through George Street and the old high street, popping in to all the shabby chic and antique shops. It was a lovely day and only 1.5 hours south of London from Charing Cross.





I actually grew up in Hastings so may be slightly bias but it is worth visiting if you're a tourist in England. A very pretty, historical, charming seaside town. I love it! But come September I'll be making a new home for myself, swapping the South East for the north west... of Italy! More on that to come... I hope you're having a lovely week and enjoyed the pictures x

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday again!!
    I've never been to Hastings but it seems like such a charming town! I'd lobe to visit someday (and hang out with you when I do! :)

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! That would be amazing and I'd show you round ofc! xx

      Delete